The Holiday Catalog starts in just ONE WEEK away!! I started playing with new product and thought it might be time to do some sneak peeks. This card uses the Monster Bash Suite and you will definitely want to put this suite on your wish list.
I stuck with tradition black and orange Halloween color combination. Just add some of the fabulous designer paper and you have a very quick and simple card.
- Stamp Sets – Spooktacular Bash (150544)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Pumpkin Pie (105117); Very Vanilla (101650)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708);
- Misc. – Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150447); Basic Black 3/*” Scalloped Edge Ribbon (150449); Ornate Frames Dies (150664); Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (150448); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Paper Snips (103579); Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Black: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Very Vanillla: 4” x 5 1/4″
- Monster Bash DSP – Vanilla Scene: 2 1/2” x 3 7/8”
- Monster Bash DSP – Spider Web: 2” x 5”
- Monster Bash DSP – one of the framed pictures
- Black Scalloped Edge Ribbon: 6”
- Score 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Black at 4 1/4″. Fold on score line
- Attach Vanilla Scene DSP to top of Pumpkin Pie cardstock
- Attach ends of Black Ribbon to back of Pumpkin Pie over the DSP
- Attach to Black card base
- Use Banner Triple Punch to punch one end of spider web DSP. Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Cut a scroll frame from the 2 1/2” x 2 1/2″ Black
- Cut out a framed picture from the DSP – attach to the black scroll frame. Attach to banner with dimensionals
- Add tombstone and 3 black dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
- With Memento ink, stamp “Have a spooktacular halloween” on Very Vanilla for card insert. Also stamp science jars twice at bottom of Very Vanilla. Attach to inside of card
I’ll try to share some sneak peeks with you each day up to the Holiday Catalog Kickoff on September 4th.