Here is another card using the Beauty & Joy stamp set. This was a set that I passed by many times and finally decided that I “had to have it”. It is such a pretty set to play with. Again I paired the stamp set with the Come to Gather designer paper, which I think is so perfect for fall.
I have dimensions and all for you this time — YAY!!!
- Pretty Peacock: 5 1/2″ x 6 1/4″ — score at 4 1/4″ 2 7/8” x 3 5/8″
- Cajun Craze: 1 3/4” x 5 1/4” 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4″ 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Come to Gather DSP: 1 5/8” x 5 1/8”
- Fold Pretty Peacock on score line
- Adhere Come to Gather DSP to Cajun Craze and adhere to card front flap
- Stamp “so thankful” with Cajun Craze in lower right hand corner of larger Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to inside of card base
- On smaller Whisper White cardstock, stamp tree basket with Crumb Cake stamp pad
- Next stamp tree trunk with Early Espresso stamp pad
- Ink leaves with markers – Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie – just randomly color leaves and stamp around the top of the tree trunk
- Stamp little dots (acorns) with Early Espresso stamp pad to fill in open areas
- Adhere stamped image to Cajun Craze and then to Pretty Peacock
- Attach stamped layers to card front flap with Dimensionals – don’t put Dimensionals on right side or you’ll seal your card shut
Here are the supplies used: