Last week I held my 2019 Hostess Appreciation Party. What fun we had!!! I catered dinner from Olive Garden for these lovely ladies.
There was lots of chatter going on as you can see in the pictures.
They each received a calendar card featuring the Honey Bee Bundle and Designer Paper that I case from Erica Cerwin. I just love how they turned out. They also received a little thank you gift for being a hostess during 2019. All of this was my special thank you to each of them for supporting me and my business.
After dinner I had two cards for them to make using products from the new Spring Mini Catalog. Here is one of the cards featuring the Painted Poppy Stamp Set (which I think is gorgeous).
Do you love Stampin’ Up! product as much as I do?
If so, let me tell you about a deal that you will LOVE!
Stampin’ UP! is offering a fabulous deal to everyone who joins Stampin’ Up! by purchasing the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration!!!!
The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes:
*your choice of $125 in Stampin’ Up! product
*membership in my StampBees Group
*20% off your purchases for at least the next 3 months
In addition to all of this, when you purchase the starter kit now, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler, and your choice of stamp set (excluding Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, Country Club Designer Series Paper, Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper, Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper, Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (all from Spring Mini Catalog). That’s 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) TOTAL QUANTITY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
- The best part about the GREAT deal being offered by Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-Bration is:
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3 and March 31, 2020, not only do you enjoy ALL of those benefits I’ve listed above, but you are only required to submit $300 in Stampin’ Up! product orders by June 30, 2020 and you’ll enjoy the 20% discount the entire time!!!
- You are NOT required to teach classes, hold workshops, or sell to anyone.
- Enjoy the 20% discount all to yourself if you wish (or build a community of crafty friends and offer them a catalog and opportunity to shop with you)!!!
Still thinking? Need more info? Just let me know — I am happy to answer any questions you may have. I would love to have you be a member of my team of fabulous crafters.
Here is the SUPPLY LIST.
Click on any of the products to go right to my
Stampin’ Up! store:
Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate you taking the time.
Your comments and orders are always appreciated!
Just copy and paste this code QWCV6PBK when placing your order.