Each month when my Paper Pumpkin kit arrives, I pull out all of the supplies,
I look at the directions to see what the cards are intended to be.
Sometimes I make one of each card as it is designed and then I play with
the supplies to make alternate cards.
This month I started with an alternate card right away.
For this card, I used one of the card bases as designer paper.
HelLO sunshine supplies & directions
Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- June 2020 – Box of Sunshine
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- PAPER – Daffodil Delight (119683); Terra Cotta Tile (150884); Card Base from Kit with Yellow and Redish Swirls cut for DSP
- INK – Basic Black from kit
- OTHER – Sun Die Cut; Banner; Sequins; Mini Dimensionals – all from kit; Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – score at 4 1/4″
- Terra Cotta Tile – 4” x 5 1/4″ and 3 pieces 1 1/8” x 4” each
- Use White part of card base – cut at 4” x 5 1/4″
- Yellow/Red Swirl part of card base – cut to 3 7/8” x 5 1/2″ – then turn and cut 3 pieces 1” x 3 7/8”
- Fold Daffodil Delight case base on score line
- Adhere Terra Tile 4” x 5 1/4″ piece to card base
- Stamp Hello & Sunshine at bottom of Whisper White with Black ink
- Adhere to Terra Cotta mat on card front
- Attach DSP strips to Terra Cotta strips and then to front of card
- The white/gold banner is attached over the strips
- Attach sun with Mini Dimensionals from kit
- Add sequins to card front
I can’t wait for my July’s Paper Pumpkin Kit — it sounds like a lot of fun.
You can still sign up to receive this great kit.
You have until July 10th — the kit is mailed approx. July 15th directly to your home!!!
There’s even an Add On Kit for July that includes 24 card bases and envelopes for just $10!!!