Today’s card uses Double Time Stamping with Flowing Flowers Stamp Set.
This stamp set is perfect for this technique.
It is so easy to do but gives such fabulous results.
Isn’t this stamp so pretty.
It would work great to stamp a whole sheet of cardstock and cut up for a One Sheet Wonder set of cards.
If Flowing Flowers isn’t on your wish list yet I think it should be — you will love it.
Gorgeous Grape — 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″
Basic Black — 3 3/4″ x 5″; 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″; 1″ x 2 1/2″
Basic White — 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″; 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″; 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
1. Start with two pieces of Basic White cardstock and put just a small bit of adhesive on the back of the smaller Basic White to lightly attach it to the larger piece.
2. The next step is to ink up the flower with Sponge Daubers and Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green ink and stamp down on both layers of Basic White. Repeat this step until you have filled the cardstock.
3. Carefully pull the Basic White layers apart and adhere to coordinating Basic Black layers
4. Adhere larger layers to card base
5. Attach smaller layers with Dimensionals
6. Stamp greeting with Memento and adhere to Basic Black
7. Adhere to card front
Here is the SUPPLY LIST for this project.
Click on any of the products to go right to my
Stampin’ Up! store:
I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME.
YOUR COMMENTS AND ORDERS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
Receive a 5-card project tutorial from me when you place an order of $35 or more
during the month of January.
This tutorial set will not be featured on my blog — it’s an ordering exclusive
(Club orders do not qualify). Please use the host code below when placing your order.
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code,
you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy and paste this code 74SEEDDQ when placing your order.