Fluffiest Friends Christmas Wishes is an adorable Christmas card using a new Online Exclusive Bundle called Fluffiest Friends. This is such a fun animal stamp set that should be added to everyone’s wish list.
This Fluffiest Friends Christmas Wishes card is fun and easy to make. Give it a try.
Balmy Blue — 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″; 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
Basic White — 2 pieces — 4″ x 5 1/4″ (one for inside); 3″ x 3″; 1″ x 4″
A Walk in the Forest Designer Paper — snowflakes – 2 3/4″ x 4″
A walk in the Forest Designer Paper — dots — 1 1/4″ x 2″
1. Fold Balmy Blue cardbase on score line
2. Emboss one of 4″ x 5 1/4″ Basic White with Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to card front
3. Adhere snowflake designer paper to Balmy Blue, then to card front
4. Stamp Fluffiest Friends bear with Memento on 3″ x 3″ Basic White
5. Color with Stampin’ Blends
6. Cut across right side of body and around arm (this is so he can hold the present
7. Stamp present with Memento on A Walk in the Forest dotted paper.
8. Fussy cut present and slide under bears arm and attach to card front with Dimensionals
9. Die cut 1″ x 4″ Basic White — stamp greeting with Balmy Blue ink and attached to card front with Dimensionals
10. Add Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins
11. Adhere second Basic White inside card
Here are the SUPPLIES I used for today’s project!
Click on any of the products to go right to my Stampin’ Up! store:
JOIN ME LIVE MONDAY NIGHTS AT 7:00 p.m. Central Time
on my Stamp with Peggy FB Page
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VISIT MY BLOG.
I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
CURRENT HOST CODE
Please use this host code to place your online order with me.
When you use my monthly Host Code, I am able to give more goodies away
during my Facebook Lives!!
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code,
you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!