Easter Daisy Triple Side-Step Fun Fold
This is one of the cards we made at my monthly card club Tuesday night.
I saw Beth McCullough, a demonstrator friend from Iowa, make this card and knew I had to give it a try.
Beth had designer paper when I added cardstock embossed with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
These folders are amazing — I just love them. In fact, I think many people love them as I saw they are on the
low inventory list already, so don’t delay in ordering them for yourself.
Item #161598 – $30 for different folders — they are in the supply list below.
Isn’t this just adorable and it really isn’t hard to do once you do it.
I can’t wait to make lots of different triple side-step cards.
The inside of the card has a Basic White layer so you can write your message.
Here’s a short video showing how to cut and score the cardbase (sorry the video is sideways).
You have to give this a try, it is so fun!!!
Card Base — 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
1. With 5 1/2″ edge at top of cardstock trimmer and edge of cardstock at 1 3/4″, cut from 3 1/2″ to 6 3/4″
2. Slide cardstock over and line edge up at 3 1/2″, cut from 2 3/4″ to 6 3/4″
3. Turn cardstock so 8 1/2″ edge is at top — we are going to make 6 score lines with the shorter section in the
paper trimmer, line edge of cardstock at 1 3/4″, score the middle & long section — do not score the short
4. Line cardstock up at 2 1/2″ and score ONLY middle section
5. Line cardstock up at 3 1/4″ and score ONLY long section
6. Line cardstock up at 4 1/4″ and score ONLY short section
7. Line cardstock up at 5″ and score ONLY middle section
8. Line cardstock up at 5 3/4″ and score ONLY long section.
Here is the SUPPLY LIST for today’s project.
Click on any of the products to go right to my Stampin’ Up! store:
JOIN ME LIVE MONDAY NIGHTS AT 7:00 p.m. Central Time
on my Stamp with Peggy FB Page
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VISIT MY BLOG.
YOUR COMMENTS AND ORDERS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
Receive a 4-card project tutorial from me when you place an order of $35 or more
during the month of March. This tutorial set will not be featured on my
blog — it’s an ordering exclusive from me as a Thank You Gift
(Club orders do not qualify).
Please use the host code below when placing your order.
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code,
you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy and paste this code 2SNE9YK4 when placing your order.