I loved playing with the Basket Bunch Bundle.
Don't you just love when there are framelits to match all those stamps — no fussy cutting!!
I used this cute little bundle for this month's Scrap & Go Club pages.
* Page Bases — Blushing Bride 12" x 12"
Photo Mats — Watermelon Wonder — 4" x 6"
* Pear Pizzazz matted on Whisper White
I stamped the fun little bunny peeps with Black ink
* Stamp flower on the four little squares with Black ink — put a Rhinestone in the center of each flower.
* Stamp grass with Pear Pizzazz ink and the eggs with Black ink
* All the basket pieces are stamped with Black ink on Whisper White cardstock
color with markers: So Saffron, Blushing Bridge, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
* Cut all pieces out with the coordinating framelits
I assembled the basket with Glue Dots and then attached it to the page with Dimensionals
I also added a little Clear Wink of Stella to the bunny's tail and ears
The second page has more spots for pictures of all your Easter cuties.
I added the eggs tumbling down the left side and then stamped some grass for those chocolate bunnies to around it.
These were fun pages to make — the basket is a little fussy but so, so cute.
Tomorrow I'm participating in an Autism Awareness Blog Hop with other demonstrators to share our fun cards with you and to raise funds for Autism Speaks. I hope you'll come back tomorrow to check it out.
SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THESE PAGES: